
Okay first let me tell you something.. Growing up with 8 brothers and only one sister has taught us girls to be tough. Okay first let me tell you something.. Growing up with 8 brothers and only one sister has taught us girls to be tough. so in order to be tough, we learned to fight back. and whenever the boys would pick on us, we would fight back. Well the youngest, Sam, he is a little punk and is always teasing me. So in order to get back, I fight him back.. This is what happens. I take him to the ground and show him who is BOSS!! That's right. and yet they still haven't learned that I can beat them up!!! haha.

Okay so on a serious note today is Memorial day. To start off the day, my grandma came and got us and we went and visited my Grandpa Porters grave. He is a veteran and has been gone for 18 years. I didn't know him here on this Earth, but we all believe that the 4 of us at the bottom knew him in the Pre Existence. Here is my grandma Porter and the 3 kids that were there. And Grandpa Porter's plaque. While we were there, they were still doing the little program they do every year. We got to hear the 21- gun salute and the taps they play. It was a really cool experience to hear that!!


So I want to thank all the service men and woman who are serving now and who have served in the past. Especially I want to thank my brother Matt. He is currently serving in Afghanistan.
I love you Matt!! Be safe and our prayers are with you!! I hope you are grateful for those fighting for out freedom as much as i am!

{until next time}
melissa
No comments:
Post a Comment