Tuesday, May 4, 2010

My sister.

So my sister has been dating Dallin Pear for about 4 months. Well last Monday he decided to make it official... Yes this means Kristen is ENGAGED!! Aren't they so so cute?!?! This is a bittersweet moment. I am so so happy for them, but my only sister is leaving me!! Yes i get my own room, but I would rather have my sister than my own room!! Kristen and I are really really close. We share everything with eachother. secrets, clothes, small talk, used to share a phone and everything. She is my best friend. We joke all the time. We are crazy all the time. We go shopping with each other spontaneously. We are just so so random and do the craziest things. I do certain things in front of her i would never do in front of anyone else! Like dance. we have crazy dance parties. Now she is getting married. June 10. I really am excited for her and Dallin!! He fits in with all the other brothers. He teases me all the time, which might bother other girls... but having 8 brothers I have gotten used to it! Anyway that is all i have to share right now. We are busy busy making wedding plans! 6 weeks to plan.. but no worries, we can do it!!! I love you Kristen!!
{much love}

1 comment:

  1. Congrats to Kristen!!! Melissa, you and Kristen remind me of my sis Melissa & I. Isn't it awesome having your sister be your best friend?

    ReplyDelete