Thursday, May 27, 2010

bittersweet..

So school is finally over.. I am officially a SENIOR!! class of 2011! Next year is going to be so so fun.. but being a senior means having to grow up, be mature and go into the BIG world. There are just too many choices! Where to go, what to major in, what i want to do, who my friends are, and last but not least who I marry.. Don't worry, I told my mom I wouldn't get married for like 3 years.. but we will just see what happens!! My last day as a junior!! AHHHH!!


Another thing that is bittersweet is this. My stake young womans president got released. She is moving. To TEXAS!
This is Sis. Amundsen. She is one of the sweetest, kindest, most caring person you will ever meet. She is like one of my mothers. She is always worried about what I am doing and anything that happens in my life. She was always worried about her young woman. So because she is moving, to try and pay her back for everything she has done for us, I had all of the young woman in my ward write her a little thank you note. then I put them all together and made a little scrapbook for her. She came to mutual one night and all of us Laurels sang "As Sisters In Zion". It was very sweet and tender. She will always be remembered by us. But don't worry. She knows how to email and she has a facebook so we can all keep in touch with her! I love you so much Sis. Amundsen!! :) <3 style="text-align: center;">



No comments:

Post a Comment