Friday, June 24, 2011

babies {love}

I don't even think anyone reads this, but I write it for myself. Anyway, I AM AN AUNTIE again!! Brad and Heather had their baby girl Brielle Raeleen Porter on June 23, 2011. They decided to have the baby at home with a midwife. Right before Heather had her, we were able to get on skype. We were able to witness her birth even miles away!! I love skype and am so grateful we were able to take part in that even being miles away!! Baby Brielle was awake and alert from the minute she was born! She is so precious and I can't wait to meet her soon!! I love Brad and Heather so much! Congratulations to them! Now enjoy this precious picture.


1 comment:

  1. I read your blog! :) Such a cute picture. Isn't being an aunt SO much fun?!

    ReplyDelete