So, let me tell you something about me. I LOVE babies and little children. All my life I have been enthralled by them. My mom calls me " the little mother" or some others call me "the baby whisperer". Get the picture?? Anyway. My whole life I have wanted a calling in the nursery. It was my dream to get to play with little kids for 2 hours every Sunday. Well on Sunday a member of the bishopric called me and wanted to come over. He came over and asked if I would be willing to accept a calling in the nursery. Of course I was excited!! I was nervous sitting through the first part of Sacrament meeting. I don't feel old enough to be out of Young Woman's and have a calling. So it was a little weird when they called my name. Now I get to live my dream every week and play with little children!!
Love, {melissa}
No comments:
Post a Comment