*Recent Happenings*
-My dad had a birthday!! I love him so much!
-Matt came home from Afghanistan!! We are so grateful for him and that he is home safely!! Thank you to him and all the other soldiers fighting for our freedom!
-Halloween!! Since it was on a Sunday this year, we had our ward trunk or treat on Saturday. Matt and Kristy were out of town so we had Cole and Ali! It was so fun! I didn't have any idea what to be, so I went to Walmart and found a Cookie Monster shirt. So that's what I was!!
-Veterans Day Parade. Dan and Page both had to drive wagons in the parade, so I went with them to watch Jade. It was a very good parade and kind of emotional for me because it hit so close to home. But it was so fun to go!!
-I have officially ordered my cap and gown for graduation. I can't believe I am old enough to be doing this. It is really a scary/happy/exciting/nervous/dreadful moment. This just means I am one step closer to graduation and moving on with my life. Sometimes I just want it to slow down but at the same time speed up. It is just a bittersweet moment. :/

That's all for now! But have a great Thanksgiving!!
{peace and blessings}
-melissa
No comments:
Post a Comment