Sunday, February 27, 2011

Hello!

Well, I am no longer missing in action, I am just a slacker. So since last time I blogged, we have had Thanksgiving, Christmas, New Years, and Sadies. The holidays were so fun to be around family!! On Thanksgiving, we all went shooting in the morning. So Fun!!!
















Dan, Page & the girls were sealed in December!! We are so proud of them!!




























Christmas was awesome!! We had a small but great Christmas! Don't judge us. It was 6 AM.


New years was also low key. Nothing spectacular. But here are me and my 3 best friends!!

Sadie Hawkins. The theme was "All you Need is Love:Famous Couples"
So me and my date were Peter Pan and Tiger Lily. We had a BLAST!

Well that's about all the update I have. Hopefully I will get better at updating this thing!! Until next time.
{melissa}

No comments:

Post a Comment