So lately I have come to a realization. I miss having a sister at home. Kristen and I always shared a room. We told everything to each other. But since she got married, obviously she moved out. Now I am the only girl, well besides my mom. I get so lonely ALL the time. Especially late at night when I am alone in my room. I have no one
to talk to. I really miss her and love her so much!
Another realization i have come to. My mom loves to hear about my life. She is who I
talk to. The only bad thing is she usually falls asleep when i talk to her. And she also LOVES to tease me about everything!! Especially about boys! But I love my mom and I am so happy I am not the ONLY girl in this house. Who would tell me if my outfit didn't look good? oh wait, I do have 3 younger brothers!! I love them so much. They make me laugh! I just realized I love all of my family!! They are the BEST ever!!
{picture time}



I was going to say that one day you will have a husband to share a room with and talk to at night...but husbands don't like to talk NEARLY as much as sisters do! :)
ReplyDeletehahahaha mom always falls alseep! i miss you toooo!!! :)
ReplyDeleteMelissa I love yoU! I've never had a sister before so I'm kind of jealous of you! but I do have a wonderful Mother too! :) we need to hang out soon!!!!!
ReplyDelete