Okay. So I haven't blogged in forever. Why? 1.) I don't have time and 2.) every time I get on to blog, I get distracted by other people's blogs. So here is what I have been up to..
*SCHOOL- I am a senior. It is crazy and I can't believe it! For those of you who feel old because i said this, I am sorry!! It just happens.
This is a preview of my senior pictures. I will post more soon!

*Choir Concert! We just had our very first concert of the year! It went very well. I am in Chorale, which is the top choir at my school! it is so much fun! There are about 85-90 people in it. CRAZY!
*Homecoming. I got asked to homecoming by my good friend Holden! It was a blast and I had so much fun!! For our day activity we went to this canyon place up past pine and Strawberry. We hiked down and went swimming. let me tell you IT WAS FREEZING!! But we still did it! On the night of the dance, we took pictures, went to Charelstons for dinner, went to the dance,and had a blast.Then we went to Adam's house and
they made us crepes and we watched a movie! so fun!
This is my friend Jacob.



This is my best friend Hayley.
This is my date, Holden.
*HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my nephew Coleman! He turns 4 today. He is such a sweet boy and i love him to death!
{peace and blessings}
melissa
CUTE senior pictures! I can't wait to see more! I was in Chorale my senior year too, & I LOVED it.
ReplyDelete