Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Changes

Since I know you all {and by all I mean like the 2 people that actually read this} have been dying to know what the big change has been in my life I'm here to tell you!{insert drum roll here} No I am not getting married. 

I am a resident of Eagar!! 
Here is how it all happened:

 You see, my brother and his cute family{pictured above}have lived in Eagar for a while because Matt got a job on the police department here and Kristy[his wife] scored an awesome job at the power plant here so why not right?? I came to stay with them for a week this summer while Matt was gone for some military training. I loved VISITING here but I was never felt like I could be a small town girl. I love Mesa and everything about it, especially that my family is there! Anyway we were driving down to the valley and Kristy starts telling me that if I ever want to leave Mesa I could come to Eagar and be their nanny. I would have my own room and would get paid and it would just be my job! I just kind of laughed it off because I have had the same offer from Brad who lives in South Dakota multiple times. I guess you could say I am the favorite aunt ;) So I just told her that I would think about it. Well a couple weeks later they came down for a visit and after they left I got a text from Matt telling me that they were serious about having me come live with them, they would pay me, I would have my own room, and as a bonus I could use their wifi haha. After the second offer I decided I would consider that option. I was ready for a change in my life. I talked to my parents about it and surprisingly enough it was my dad who took it the hardest. Being the baby girl and all he just didn't want me to leave. But essentially they both decided it was my decision to make and they would support me either way. After much prayer and consideration, I decided to come up here. It sure has been an adventure, especially since Winter has started and the freezing cold weather! But I am grateful that I can be here and be a help to them. I love my nieces and nephew so much and we have a good time! The hardest part is being away from everyone in Mesa. Sometimes I just need a big hug from my mom or a girls shopping day! Thank goodness it is only 4 hours away so it's not too big of a deal when we want to go down to the valley. 

These girls are amazing and I miss them so badly. 

I sure do miss seeing this girl all the time, but no worries I still spoil her when I am visiting!  Like I said, favorite aunt :)




My sister and best friend. I miss her all the time and I love her a whole lot! 


No comments:

Post a Comment