Okay. So I have been really bad at blogging this summer. Don't ask me why.. I sit around all day and do nothing! Anyway. Here is a recap of summer.
1. First off, Kristen's wedding!! I still can't believe she is MARRIED!! So I did really good at not being emotional the whole time.. Until the daddy&daughter dance. I started BAWLING. I don't know what happened. I think it was just the realization that she is really married. My only sister!! Isn't she so beautiful!?!

2. My surgery. Since you already know about that I won't go into details again. But I recovered from that just fine. I just have some scars. It was nice to just sit around though! yeah. no picture.
3. My brothers and my sister-in-law work up at Camp Gero
nimo all summer. I got to go up
there for a week to play with my nieces and nephew!! It was alot of fun. I didn't take pictures,
but we did go crawdad fishing. We actually caught 4 pretty big ones!!
4. South Dakota. I got to go visit my brother, Brad and his wife Heather and the kids!! It was so fun, especially because my friend got to come with me! This is a whole post by itself, so I will tell you about it later!! Just a preview of my trip...
5. GIRLS CAMP!! I love going to girl's camp. It is just an amazing experience.The theme this year was "We can do it, He can help". It was very eye-opening and such a great experience for me!! I was a ycl this year. I loved my girls! They were so fun and entertaining!! We got to hike the East Rim. It was a very difficult hike, but the view from the top is so so worth it!! Then we got to go rappelling!! So fun!!
Why didn't I know you have a blog? I FINALLY found out Kristen has one then I saw your blog on hers. Come on, a sista wants to know these kinds of things. I'm glad I found it and I will be stocking you from now on. I love you so much and I can't wait to see you in 4 DAYS!!! Yay!!!
ReplyDelete