Saturday, July 24, 2010

birthday post!!

So there are 3 people that I love dearly who all had birthdays this week!!!
1.) Brad.
I love Brad so much! People say that we are really twins.. just a few years apart!! He is such a great brother and also a great dad!! He lets me come and visit him in South Dakota and let me stay with him and even bring a friend!!! I love you Brad!! Sorry, not a great picture but the only one I have on my laptop...

2.) Dallin.
Dallin is my favorite brother-in-law ever!! I can say this and truly mean it. Not only is he the only one I have, but he is so nice. I love him especially because he treats my sister like a princess. He also is like all my brothers, he teases me ALL the time! But it's okay, I'm used to it! He is also so so funny!! Happy Birthday Dallin!

3.) Sarah.
Sarah is one of my bestest friends ever!! She is so sweet and I can tell her anything. She also got to come with me to South Dakota. (We are going to be related someday!) She is so crazy but I love it because we are just crazy together! We have been friends since 7th grade. I love you Sarah and hope you had a great birthday!! Did I mention she also has crazy ninja skills?!!

No comments:

Post a Comment