Saturday, February 20, 2010

proud.

Well i feel like i need to dedicate this post to my brother, Matt. Last year he decided he wanted to go into the Marine Corps. So he left for boot camp in San Diego in November of 2008. He finished in January of 2009 and my family had the opportunity to go to his graduation from boot camp. It was an amazing experience for us. Then in November of 2009 he informed us that he was going to be deployed to Afghanistan. I have to admit i was very scared to hear that because you never know what could happen. But we just have to know he in in the Lord's hands and everything will be done according to His will. The gospel has helped me so much through this. He has been in California training for about 2 months and leaves at the end of March. Here are some pictures of him.

top left:the family right before he left! top right:He was just made a "gunner" which is the person who sits on top of the hummers and shoots bad guys. Bottom left: up on top again! Bottom right: out in the field with his big gun!


I am very proud of him. I am a Proud Marine Sister. Your prayers would be grately appreciated!


{love}


1 comment:

  1. I'm proud him too! He is such a good example of sacrifice & courage!!!

    ReplyDelete