Saturday, February 6, 2010

obsession!?!

Okay i will be the first to admit it. I am obsessed with: THE BACHELOR!
I have watched every single episode whether on the computer or on the tv. doesn't matter. i am still in love with Jake. he is so sweet. FUnny part about it is my dad loves it too!! he watches it with me every monday or tuesday. he even has his favorites. I will just say Jake needs to get his act together and kick stupid Vienna off. (sorry if any of you like her) She is a little brat!!! anyway i am so excited for this weeks. we are going to watch this on Monday instead of 24. one of the other shows we are obsessed with and is on at the same time. anyway. yes i am obssesed with him. so just get over it!!
{much love}

1 comment:

  1. Your dad loves The Bachelor? That is hilarious! I need to come over to your house and watch it...my family thinks I'm bad for watching it. :)

    ReplyDelete