Sunday, March 27, 2011

Happy Birthday!!

I know I am late on this, but better late than never right?? Anyway, Kristen's birthday was on Wednesday!! woohoo! 20 years old! So this post is dedicated to her.
Dear Kristen,
Happy birthday!! I want you to know how much I love you. You are seriously the best sister I could ever ask for! I love when we go shopping together. I love when we laugh together. I just love being with you and I am sad that we don't see each other as often as we did when you lived here. I love when you come over on Monday nights to do your laundry, and watch bachelor when it was on. I miss you though. I miss having you here. I miss having late night talks as we were going to bed. I miss going crazy when we were supposed to be going to bed. I miss being able to just talk to you about anything at anytime! Even though I am so happy you got married, and as much as I love Dallin, who is also my favorite brother-in
law ever, I miss having you here. I just love you so much!!! Thanks for being such a great example for me!! I LOVE YOU and happy birthday!
Love you long time,
Melissa



2 comments:

  1. Melissa Ann,
    You are the sweetest sister in the whole world! I am so grateful for you, you're the best! I miss spending a whole lot of time with you too, but I'm glad that we get to spend time together sometimes!:) I love you so much, sister! You're amazing!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Make me cry, why don't you! You two are just sweet.

    ReplyDelete