well we have been in school for almost 3 weeks!! it's so crazy. it seems so much longer than that! anyway, im am currently doing okay in my classes. it's going to be a difficult year for me. i have spanish 3, algebra 2, choir, dual enrollment anatomy and physiology, american history, and SEMINARY! i'm mostly really worried about spanish, math, and anatomy. because i haven't really developed good study habits these past few years, it's going to be difficult to just NOW starting to get some good habits. i'm just going to have to study ALOT and not procrastinate like i already have. but i know i can do it! Today in seminary i was told that i'm now going to be the music vice-president. that just means i make sure we have people to play the piano and lead, and i can put together musical numbers every once in a while. i'm so excited!! i'm also so excited for choir this year! we get to go on a trip in march with 2 other choirs to DISNEYLAND! i know this will sound really weird to you, and sound like i have had a deprived childhood, but i have never been to disneyland before! so i'm so excited to finally get the opportunity to go! anyway enough of school. this past weekend i got to go to Beauty and the Beast at Hale Theatre. it was so much fun to go! i went with a bunch of my friends. we had pizza at Lindsey's house then went on over to the theatre. it was fun to watch because the guy playing the beast was the "spanish" Jesus in easter pageant and his wife was Belle. It was such a cute play! well that's pretty much all that's been exciting in my life! FIRST FOOTBALL GAME THIS FRIDAY! yay!
(early in the morning first day of school picture)
Goals for the rest of the year:
*develop good study habits
*make new friends at school
*be more outgoing and not shy!
*be more loving
last but not least.....
*FINISH PERSONAL PROGRESS! :)
Yay Lou! I am so excited you have a blog!! I added you to ours! I miss you! I feel like I haven't seen you in forever! I hope school and everything is going good! It sounds like you have a crazy schedule!
ReplyDelete